Chapter 1: Advanced Database Management
Chapter 2: Kernel Mode and User Mode Troubleshooting
Chapter 3: SmartConsole and Policy Management
Chapter 4: Advanced Network Address Translation
Chapter 5: VPN Troubleshooting
Chapter 6: Troubleshooting Access Control Policies
Chapter 7: Troubleshooting Threat Prevention Policies
Chapter 8: Optimization and Tuning
Chapter 9: Advanced Clustering
Chapter 10: Acceleration Debugging
Chapter 11: IPv6
• Perform Solr database queries and review the results.
• Use debug files to troubleshoot SmartConsole.
• Use debug commands to explore common management issues.
• Demonstrate how to troubleshoot two methods of Automatic NAT.
• Demonstrate how to manually configure NAT.
• Configure port mapping of services as an alternative to performing NAT.
• Use vpn debug tools to identify issues that may have occurred during encryption
• Manipulate IPS settings to enhance performance and reduce false positives.
• Evaluate network security conditions using the Check Point CheckMe tool.
• Use policy settings to improve performance of Security Gateways.
• Tune the Security Policy for improved Security Gateway performance
• Evaluate the Security Gateway cluster conditions by examining the debug files.
• Demonstrate how to manage connections in a clustered environment.
• Demonstrate how to debug Security Management Server synchronization
• Demonstrate how to identify the cause of acceleration related issues.
• Demonstrate how to configure advanced CoreXL settings
• Define and test communication in an IPv6 environment