Earn your IBM Badge at Arrow Education
As a Global Training Provider for IBM Training, Arrow Education is fully authorized to issue original IBM badges for all courses that are eligible under the program.
We believe in the adoption of credentialing programs that foster professional development and acknowledge accomplishments, and supporting IBM's Digital Badging is our latest initiative for recognizing your talent through secure digital credentials that represent knowledge, skill, achievement, and contribution.
Digital badges are online representations of your achievements and provide holders increased value by enabling interested parties to view and learn more about the credentials you hold with a single click.
- Easily manage, share and verify your learning achievements
- Secure verification adds credibility to your achievement
- Labor market insights connect your skills with active job opportunities
- Access promotional offers and learning pathways available only to badge earners
Who is eligible to earn an IBM Badge?
Any student that takes a course with Arrow Education that has a badge assigned by IBM is eligible to earn a badge. In order to earn the badge, the badge requirements have to be satisfied; more details are included in the corresponding course descriptions of a related course or can be found on the website of the program.
UPDATED Badges List : here
Getting your badge
- After the course has been completed at Arrow Education, you will need to fill in the form to request your badge.Your data is then being shared with Acclaim Credly, the provider IBM has chosen to manage their digital credentials.
- About 10 – 15 days after submitting your badge request, you will receive an email notification from the Acclaim platform with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your Acclaim account.
IBM Badge Request