DURACIÓN: 8 Hours
Contains: Instructional and interactive content, demonstrations and hand-on simulated exercises.
This Web-Based Training course provides training in the basics of dashboard creation using IBM Cognos Analytics. The student will be introduced to the product layout and functionality while gaining skills in creating interactive and informative dashboards. The student will identify data sources, customize content and presentation.
In addition the student will learn how to save a dashboard, and open a dashboard view in order to interact with it.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
Consumers, Contributors, and Authors
Knowledge of your business requirements
1: Introduction to dashboarding in IBM Cognos Analytics
• Navigating IBM Cognos Analytics for dashboard creation
• Open an existing dashboard
• Customize an existing dashboard
• Set the dashboard as the Home page
2: Create a simple dashboard
• Open a new dashboard
• Choose a dashboard type and layout
• Add data sources and visualizations
• Save and view a dashboard
3: Create a complex, interactive dashboard
• Create a tabbed dashboard
• Format, filter, and customize dashboard objects
• Add a visualization to the dashboard
• Customize the dashboard for presentation
• Save and add the dashboard to Team Content
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show:
24 mar. 2023
Web based Training