Completion of this course helps you prepare for the Commvault Certified Master Certification. The Commvault Master Class exam is included free of charge as a part of the Commvault Master Class instructor and virtual instructor-led course registration.
Commvault Master Certification Exam (V11)
The Commvault® Master certification is the highest level of customer certification available. This exam validates an expert level of knowledge in designing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting a Commvault environment. The exam consists of 75 questions and has a time limit of 180 minutes. Passing score of 80% or higher is required.
A Master upgrade exam is available for individuals certified as V10 Masters.
CERTIFICATION EXAM SPECIFICS The master certification assesses the learner’s expert level understanding of Commvault core technologies including:
- Common Technology Engine (CommServe, MediaAgents, indexing V1 and V2)
- Architecture and storage design (disk, tape, deduplication, and cloud)
- Data protection (backup, recovery, Commvault OnePass™, virtualization, and IntelliSnap® technology)
- Security (firewall, encryption and CommCell® security)
- Information Governance (DLM/ILM concepts, retention, reference copy, compliance design, and content indexing and search)
- Troubleshooting (methodology, tools and log analysis)