DURACIÓN: 16 Hours (2 días)
Precio: A consultar
This course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management, the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
As Dev and Ops have been working in parallel with Dev focused on Agile/Scrum and Ops focused on ITSM/ITIL, this course strives to bring together individual achievements to deliver full business value. The course cross-pollinates Agile and ITSM practices to support end-to-end Agile Service Management, so Dev starts to manage services instead of products and Ops and ITSM become more agile by scaling to “just enough” process leading to improved flow of work and time to value.
Agile Service Management helps IT to meet customer requirements faster, improve the collaboration between Dev and Ops, overcome constraints in process workflows by taking an iterative approach to process design that will improve the velocity of process improvement teams to get more done.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Service Manager exam.
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
What does it mean to “be agile?”
The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
Learn about SCRUM from a product and process perspective Agile thinking and values into service management Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to both products and processes
The two aspects of Agile Service Management:
1 - Agile Process Improvement–ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
2- Agile Process Design–applying Agile practices to process design projects
The target audience for the CASM course is:
● Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
● Process owners and process designers
● Developers who are interested in helping make processes more agile
● Managers who are looking to bridge multiple practices into a DevOps environment
● Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving process
● Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps initiatives
● Internal and external suppliers Process stakeholders
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL® is recommended
● Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
● The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
● Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
● Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
● Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
● Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps institute.