- A pay-as-you-go subscription with a valid payment method—the free trial will not work for some labs
- The ability to deploy FortiGate and FortiWeb PAYG from Azure Marketplace.
- Capacity for at least 10 vCPUs in a single region.
- Permissions to create the following:
App registrations (service principal) and keys;
Virtual machines with four vCPUs
- The ability to do the following:
Run PowerShell scripts;
Read the Active Directory properties and use Azure functions;
If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
- One of the following:
An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.