LENGTH: 16 Hours (2 days)
PRICE: €1 560,00
This 2 day IBM Rational DOORS® 9.6 – DXL Programming course teaches the basic principles of writing and applying the IBM Rational DOORS extension language (DXL) to customize IBM Rational DOORS®.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
• Process projects, folders, modules, and objects
• Process traceability
• Process history
• Process access rights
• Process views and view settings
• Create customized Attribute and Layout DXL
• Create customized menus
• Develop additional user interfaces
This advanced course is for IBM Rational DOORS® users who want to program in DXL , either maintaining existing DXL libraries or developing new solutions.
• Knowledge of structured procedural programming, preferably in C
• Proficiency in IBM Rational DOORS®