LENGTH: 16 Hours (2 days)
PRICE: €1 490,00
This comprehensive course addresses testing in a DevOps environment
and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing
earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers,
quality assurance, security, and operational teams.
The course is relevant for every modern IT professional involved in
defining or deploying a DevOps testing strategy for their organization, as
test engineering is the backbone of DevOps and the primary key for
successful DevOps pipeline to support digital transformation.
Actionable and exciting exercises will be used to apply the concepts
covered in the course and sample documents, templates, tools, and
techniques will be provided to leverage after the class.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the
Continuous Testing Foundation exam.
The learning objectives for CTF include a practical understanding of:
▪ The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevOps testing
▪ How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
▪ DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
▪ Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
▪ Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery workflows
▪ How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
The target audience for the Continuous Testing Foundation course is
anyone involved in defining a DevOps Testing strategy, such as
● Delivery Staff
● DevOps Engineers
● IT Managers
● Project Managers
● Lab Staff
● Maintenance and Support Staff
● Quality Assurance Managers
● Quality Assurance Teams
● Release Managers
● Software Engineers
An understanding and knowledge of common DevOps terminology and
concepts and related work experience are recommended.
● Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise
● Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
● Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
● Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
● Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40
multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as
Continuous Testing Foundation certified. The certification is governed
and maintained by the DevOps Institute.