This course requires completion of the following courses:
- • VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage OR VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
- • VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- • Create VMware vCenter Server
® objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
• Modify a virtual
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
• Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere
® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage.