Monitor datacenter performance and manage components to optimize system performance.
Set up and configure advanced VM administration features such as:
- Self Service Restore
- Configuration of Nutanix Guest Tools (NGT)
- Working with Nutanix storage containers to delete and move vDisks
Implement advanced solutions for business continuity and data protection in Nutanix datacenters such as:
- Cloud Connect
- Metro Availability
- Advanced API o REST API V3
Configure advanced networking features including:
- Bridge and uplink management
- Load balancing across multiple NICs
- Network visualization
- Physical switch topology and configuration
Customize Nutanix security features such as:
- Creating and installing SSH keys for Prism Lockdown Mode
- Two-factor authentication
- Using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Eliminate the requirement for a third-party file server when sharing files across user work stations or VMs (Nutanix Files), or when designing a scale-out storage solution (Nutanix Volumes).
Use Prism Central to:
- Identify and fix cluster health problems
- Exploit machine learning for entity management and resource optimization
- Plan for future growth
- Manage assets and applications using Calm, Life Cycle Management (LCM), and Self-Service Portal
Practice advanced datacenter management procedures using hands-on labs.
Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
Guarantee business continuity through advanced data protection strategies.
Validate your new skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) certification (in development).