Due to Covid-19 exposure risks, this course will be delivered as a virtual classroom delivery. This will allow students to participate and become certified, while eliminating possible exposure.
This virtual course is designed for experienced technical professionals who will be planning, installing, configuring and supporting deployments in production environments.
The course is expected to take 3 days (24 hours) to complete, of which approximately 9 hours will be spent on the practical exercises.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Design and installation considering all variables
- Undertake a multi-site installation appropriate for a customer environment
- Explain the function of core components, how they work, and how to configure them
- Track the source of infections and cleanup infected devices
- Perform preliminary troubleshooting and basic support of customer environments