• Demonstrate understanding how to use advanced troubleshooting tools and techniques including: Interpreting diagnostic data with CPInfo, Collecting and reading statistical data using CPView, and Advanced troubleshooting risks.
• Describe the use of Logs and SmartEvent in troubleshooting.
• Describe the log indexing system and issues that can occur.
• Discuss methods to troubleshoot log indexing in SmartLog and SmartEvent.
• Explain the databases used in Security Management operations.
• Identify common troubleshooting database issues.
• Discuss Management Processes.
• Demonstrate understanding of advance troubleshooting tools and techniques including:
o How the kernel handles traffic,
o How to troubleshoot issues using chain modules,
o How to use the two main procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel, and
o How the two main procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel differ.
• Demonstrate understanding of user mode debugging, including collecting and interpreting process debugs.
• Debug user mode processes.
• Discuss advanced Identity awareness troubleshooting.
• Learn to run debugs on Identity Awareness.
• Explain Unified Access Control flow and processes.
• Explain Access Control kernel debugs.
• Describe Access Control process debugs.
• Explain basic and advanced Site-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools and techniques, including:
o Packet captures, IKE debugs, and VPN process debugs.
• Explain Client-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools and techniques, including:
o Remote access troubleshooting and Mobile access troubleshooting.