LENGTH: 8 Hours (1 day)
PRICE: Request Price
This one-day instructor-led workshop will introduce you to the analytic capabilities of Power BI using Power BI Desktop and Power BI service to create reports and dashboards. This course is ideal for those who have started looking at Power BI and who need to know how to build their dashboards using data sources they are familiar with and to understand the full capabilities of Power BI.
At the end of the day, you will be able to:
- Understand Power BI architecture and tools
- Create datasets and data model with Power BI Desktop
- Clean and transform your data
- Build calculated fields and measures
- Handle dates
- Build hierarchies
- Create visualizations
- Create reports
- Publish to the Power BI service
- Create and share dashboards
This one-day workshop is intended for anyone, in any organization, who needs to create visualizations of their data.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
Attendees will require access to a Windows computer and a modern browser. Attendees will also require the ability to install Windows software on their computer.
- Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI Desktop
- Data Modelling in Power BI
- Visualizing data
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Mobile
Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900, or Power Platform App Maker PL-100, or Power BI Data Analyst PL-300