This one-day instructor-led workshop will cover the Power BI report layouts and structure the agile process to creating Power BI data visualizations. It will enable you to understand the art behind visualizations, implications behind choosing the right charts, the impact of colour, shape and size, and finally the use of Power BI custom visuals. The course includes various design patterns of dashboards and reports and best practices to authoring great reports and dashboards for the business users.
At the end of the day, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for storytelling with data
- Understand the agile process to creating Power BI data visualizations
- Understand the art behind visualizations
- Gain familiarity with Power BI report layouts and structure
- Understand how to better choose the right chart
- Gain familiarity over the use of Power BI custom visuals