After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
• Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
• Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
• Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
• Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical and business data protection needs.
• Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business requirements.
• Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.