LENGTH: 24 Hours (3 dage)
PRICE: kr 15.442,00
In this three-day course, you focus on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN 6.7. You learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center. You gain practical experience with vSAN concepts through the completion of hands-on lab exercises.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to use software-defined storage with vSAN
This course requires meeting one of the following prerequisites:
• Storage administration experience on block or file storage devices
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] course
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
The course material presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Use VMware vSphere ClientTM
• Create and manage VMware vCenter Server objects, such as data centers, clusters, hosts, and virtual machines
• Create and modify a standard switch
• Create and modify a distributed switch
• Connect a VMware ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
• Create a VMware vSphere VMFS datastore
• Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere vMotion
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
If you cannot complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] course before enrolling in VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage.