LENGTH: 16 Hours (2 dage)
PRICE: kr 13.500,00
Provide advanced troubleshooting skills
to investigate and resolve more complex
issues that may occur while managing
your Check Point Security environment.
• Demonstrate understanding how to use advanced troubleshooting
tools and techniques including: Interpreting diagnostic data with
CPInfo, Collecting and reading statistical data using CPView, and
Advanced troubleshooting risks.
• Describe the use of Logs and SmartEvent in troubleshooting.
• Describe the log indexing system and issues that can occur.
• Discuss methods to troubleshoot log indexing in SmartLog and
• Explain the databases used in Security Management operations.
• Identify common troubleshooting database issues.
• Discuss Management Processes.
• Demonstrate understanding of advance troubleshooting tools
and techniques including: How the kernel handles traffic, How to
troubleshoot issues using chain modules, How to use the two main
procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel, and How the two
main procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel differ.
• Demonstrate understanding of user mode debugging, including
collecting and interpreting process debugs.
• Debug user mode processes.
• Discuss advanced Identity awareness troubleshooting.
• Learn to run debugs on Identity Awareness.
• Explain Unifed Access Control flow and processes.
• Explain Access Control kernel debugs.
• Describe Access Control process debugs.
• Explain basic and advanced Site-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools
and techniques, including: Packet captures, IKE debugs, and VPN
• Explain Client-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools and techniques,
including: Remote access troubleshooting and Mobile access
This course is designed for security
experts and Check Point resellers
who desire to obtain the necessary
knowledge required to perform more
advanced troubleshooting skills while
managing their security environments.
Working knowledge of UNIX and/or
Windows operating systems, Working
knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP, CCSE
training/certification, Advanced knowledge
of Check Point Security Products.
• Collecting and Reading CPInfo
• Collecting and Reading CPView Data
• Troubleshooting SmartLog
• Troubleshooting SmartEvent
• Troubleshooting Database Issues
• Debugging Security Gateway Kernel
• Debugging User Mode Processes
• Debugging Identity Awareness
• Debugging Unified Policy Inspection
• Troubleshooting Site-to-Site VPN
• Debugging Remote Access VPN
01 jun 2023
Virtual Classroom (CET / UTC +1)
Instructor Led Online