LENGTH: 24 Hours (3 dage)
PRICE: kr 16.050,00
In this course you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment and how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and resource locations that the host apps and desktops for your users.
This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills, to not only understand, manage, and deliver successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
Product Versions Covered: Citrix DaaS, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 2203 LTSR.
• Understand the differences between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR on-premises and the Citrix DaaS.
• Install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors.
• Create Citrix DaaS workloads.
• Deliver app and desktop resources to users.
• Migrate existing on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR infrastructure to Citrix Cloud.
For administrators or engineers.
Strong foundational knowledge of: Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors.
CWS-251: Implement Citrix DaaS on Microsoft Azure
CWS-253: Implement Citrix DaaS on Amazon Web Services
22 maj 2023
Virtual Classroom (CET / UTC +1)
Instructor Led Online