Arrow Education reçoit la certification QUALIOPI
La certification QUALIOPI permet à nos clients de faire financer les formations de leurs collaborateurs par les organismes financeurs.
DURÉE: 16 Hours (2 Jours)
PRIX H.T.: €1 400,00
IBM Opportunity Detect enables you to look for specified customer behaviors and patterns in your customer data and identify them for outbound marketing efforts.
In this course you will learn and practice the fundamentals of building precise and detailed detection algorithms for event-based marketing campaigns. Starting from customer transactional data, you will learn how to design and configure the components of the logic employed by Opportunity Detect trigger systems (detection algorithms).
Using its user-friendly environment and all its capabilities, you will design and fine-tune event-detection logic and also learn the fundamentals of deploying those capabilities.
The main objective of this course to introduce you to the fundamentals of using IBM Opportunity Detect (“Opportunity Detect”) in your marketing efforts.
Upon completion of this course …
• You will have gained an understanding of Opportunity Detect’s role and purpose in a marketing effort.
• You will learn the components of trigger systems and how to configure them.
• You will have begun to build purposeful detection logic. Over time, and with experience, you will gain greater mastery of building and executing detection logic.
• You will have gained a sense of the operational methodology of Opportunity Detect.
• You will have learned by example, some of the logic building techniques that blend technique with business strategy.
This course is intended for:
You will derive the most benefit from attending this class if you …
• Have some programming skills
• Have ability to execute elementary SQL
• Have ability to do temporal reasoning
• Are conversant in marketing business concepts
• Understand the high level dynamics of building outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
• Have good understanding of the data encapsulated in business transactions in your industry
• Have good understanding of your company's business processes that generate transactions of value for marketing
The following topics will be covered during this course:
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show: