Arrow Education reçoit la certification QUALIOPI
La certification QUALIOPI permet à nos clients de faire financer les formations de leurs collaborateurs par les organismes financeurs.
DURÉE: 8 Hours
PRIX H.T.: €150,00
This offering provides authors with an introduction to the reporting capabilities in IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting. Authors will learn about the reporting environment, the different types of reports that can be created, and how they can be enhanced by modifying properties.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
• IBM Cognos Analytics Authors
• Knowledge of business requirements
• Knowledge of/experience with the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
• What is IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting?
• Examine dimensionally modelled and dimensional data sources
• Examine personal data sources and data modules
• Examine list reports
• Aggregate measure/fact data
• Use shared dimensions to create multi-fact queries
• Add repeated information to reports
• Create crosstab reports
• Create complex crosstab reports
• Format, sort, and aggregate data in a crosstab
• Create discontinuous crosstab reports
• Create a visualization report
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show:
01 avr. 2023
Web based Training