Arrow Education reçoit la certification QUALIOPI
La certification QUALIOPI permet à nos clients de faire financer les formations de leurs collaborateurs par les organismes financeurs.
DURÉE: 8 Hours
PRIX H.T.: €150,00
Teaches analysts and consumers how to use IBM Planning Analytics Workspace to analyze data, contribute to plans, and build compelling reports delivering greater insight into your business.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
Analysts and Contributors
• Understand fundamental terms and concepts used in IBM Planning Analytics, such as what is a cube, a view, a dimension, and a set
• Use the IBM Planning Analytics Set Editor
• Creating books
• Changing the way data is displayed
• Adding calculations to views
• Performing tasks quickly using Snap Commands
• Entering data
• Experimenting with data by using sandboxes
• Working with spreadsheets online by using websheets
• Constructing a workspace
• Examining performance by using scorecards
• Transferring data
• Sharing content
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show:
24 mars 2023
Web based Training