Arrow Education reçoit la certification QUALIOPI
La certification QUALIOPI permet à nos clients de faire financer les formations de leurs collaborateurs par les organismes financeurs.
DURÉE: 8 Hours
PRIX H.T.: €150,00
This course provides Administrators with guidance on administering the IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud environment. The course outlines how to access the components of IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud and manage servers and content. Students will learn how to secure and monitor the IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud environment.
This course provides Administrators with guidance on administering the IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
• Basic knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics
• Examining IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud
• Accessing IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud
• Running components of IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud
• Managing TM1 servers and updating content
• Managing TM1 user accounts that use native security
• Making TM1 objects and data accessible
• Managing data in IBM Planning Analytics on the Cloud
• Administering servers with the TM1 Operations Console
• Monitoring servers in the TM1 Operations Console
• Working with TM1 log files
• Examining the audit log
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show:
28 mars 2023
Web based Training