After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the functions of the Primary/Master server,
media servers, and clients.
• Describe how NetBackup backs up and restores data.
• Use the NetBackup Administration Console, Web User
Interface, and OpsCenter.
• Configure and manage NetBackup security certificates.
• Configure, manage, and Monitor BasicDisk and
AdvancedDisk storage units and storage unit groups.
• Configure file system backup policies and schedules.
• Perform manual backups and user-directed backups.
• Restore files using the Java or Windows BAR interface
and OpsCenter Operational Restore.
• Provision storage and configure MSDP.
• Manage NetBackup cloud backups and cloud storage.
• Optimize file system backups with NetBackup
• Backup, restore and protect virtual environments like
VMware and Hyper-V.
• Configure Storage Lifecycle Policies (SLPs) and initiate
jobs that use SLPs.
• Protect and manage the NetBackup catalog.
• Configure NetBackup WORM protection.
• Optimize NetBackup for performance.
• Generate NetBackup reports in NetBackup, OpsCenter,
and APTARE IT Analytics.
• Initiate NetBackup upgrades using VxUpdate.
• Identify and use resources for troubleshooting
NetBackup, including the support information gathering