1. Introducing Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, including data organization, distribution and client access methods.
2. Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
Deploy a new Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster and expand the cluster capacity.
3. Configuring a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Manage the Red Hat Ceph Storage configuration, including the primary settings, the use of monitors, and the cluster network layout.
4. Creating object storage cluster components
Create and manage the components that comprise the object storage cluster, including OSDs, pools, and the cluster authorization method.
5. Creating and customizing storage maps
Manage and adjust the CRUSH and OSD maps to optimize data placement to meet the performance and redundancy requirements of cloud applications.
6. Providing block storage using RADOS Block Devices
Configure Ceph to provide block storage for clients by using RADOS block devices (RBDs).
7. Providing object storage using a RADOS Gateway
Configure Ceph to provide object storage for clients by using a RADOS Gateway (RGW).
8. Providing file storage with CephFS
Configure Ceph to provide file storage for clients using the Ceph File System (CephFS).
9. Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Manage an operational Ceph cluster using tools to check status, monitor services, and properly start and stop all or part of the cluster. Perform cluster maintenance by replacing or repairing cluster components, including MONs, OSDs, and PGs.
10. Tuning and troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
Identify the key Ceph cluster performance metrics and use them to tune and troubleshoot Ceph operations for optimal performance.
11. Managing Cloud Platforms with Red Hat Ceph Storage
Manage Red Hat cloud infrastructure to use Red Hat Ceph Storage to provide image, block, volume, object, and shared file storage.
12. Comprehensive review
Review tasks from Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage.