Arrow Education reçoit la certification QUALIOPI
La certification QUALIOPI permet à nos clients de faire financer les formations de leurs collaborateurs par les organismes financeurs.
DURÉE: 16 Hours (2 Jours)
PRIX H.T.: €1 400,00
Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer Harmony Endpoint security solutions.
Demonstrate an understanding of the Check Point Harmony Endpoint solution, including its features and capabilities. Apply knowledge and skills gained during training to manage and protect a Harmony Endpoint solution.
This course is designed for Security Administrators who are responsible for managing a Harmony Endpoint security solution.
Working knowledge of Unix-based/Linux and/or Windows operating systems, networking (TCP/IP) and network security, and security administration.
• Describe Check Point Infinity’s Consolidated Security Architecture.
• Explain the difference between the Harmony Endpoint On-Premises and Cloud management environments.
• Identify the main components of the Harmony Endpoint Security Architecture.
• Identity the basic workflow for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
• Give examples of useful resources for Harmony Endpoint Security Management.
• Log into the Web Management Console.
• Navigate the Web Management interface to gain a basic understanding of the features and capabilities Harmony Endpoint provides for Security Management.
• Discuss situations where it might be necessary to change default policy rules.
• Identify recommended releases for a Harmony Endpoint Client deployment.
• Recognize the different types of data security available to deploy.
• Describe how Full Disk Encryption protects and recovers data that is accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
• Identify how to secure removable media devices and protect ports.
• Identify remote Help and recovery capabilities.
• Discuss the challenges of threat prevention.
• Give examples of advanced threats.
• Identify how Harmony Endpoint defends networks against advanced threats.
• Identify the components in standalone and distributed Harmony Endpoint deployments.
• Identify sizing guidelines for Harmony Endpoint deployments.
• Explain how to expand the environment for large-scale configurations.
• Explain the difference between Active Directory and High Availability servers.
• Identify useful resources for troubleshooting Harmony Endpoint.
• Give examples of potential problems or issues that might occur when using Harmony Endpoint.
• Investigate and troubleshoot basic Harmony Endpoint troubleshooting scenarios.
• Deploying an Endpoint Security Management Server
• Deploying Endpoint Security Clients to Local Hosts
• Deploying Endpoint Security Clients to Remote Hosts
• Changing the Full Disk Encryption Algorithm
• Analyzing and Maintaining Policies
• Configuring Directory Services
• Troubleshooting Endpoint Communication
Prepare for exam #156-530.8 VUE.com/checkpoint