Create, test, maintain Java EE-compliant applications
Learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based Red Hat® JBoss Developer Studio.
Create a fully functional enterprise Java application
Comprehensive lectures and extensive use-case, hands-on labs introduce you to enterprise application development using Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Contexts and Dependency I, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate, RESTEasy, HornetQ, and other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application.
Build a complete, multitier enterprise application
Learn how to build a complete, multitier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques.
Course content summary
- Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware
- Build secure enterprise applications
- Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems
- Test with Arquillian
- Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications
- Understand administration tasks for developers
- Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools