· Explain cloud network functions, service models, and deployment options.
· Identify CloudGuard’s primary components that protect cloud environments and datacenters.
· Understand the key elements and basic concepts of the Secure Public Cloud Blueprint.
· Describe the deployment options available for CloudGuard IaaS instances.
· Recall the general troubleshooting resources and the misconfiguration issues that impact CloudGuard deployments.
· Recognize the security policy layers and security object settings used in cloud security configurations.
· Learn how to create an adaptive Security Policy with a cloud-context aware rulebase.
· Understand the process of automating Security Policy enforcement on Security Gateways.
· Recognize the types of cloud automation resources that support adaptive security protections.
· Describe the cloud components and methods that support autoprovisioning CloudGuard instances.
· Describe the Dome9 SaaS protections available for IaaS public cloud infrastructures.
· Understand how to define users, build Security Policy, and configure system logging and alerts.
· Learn how to control network security access within public cloud environments.
· Identify the reports that find non-compliant cloud resources in public cloud accounts.
· Know which tools provide automated remediations to non-compliant cloud resources.
· Understand how to use cloud analytics to improve the visibility of a cloud account’s security status.