Commvault's Certification Program validates expertise and advanced knowledge in topics, including Commvault Professional, Engineer and Master-level technologies. Certification is a valuable investment for both a company and the IT professional. Certified personnel can increase a company's productivity, reduce operating costs, and increase potential for personal career advancement.
Commvault's Certification Program offers Professional-level, Engineer-level, and Master-level certifications. This Program provides certification based on a career path, and enables advancement based on an individual’s previous experience and desired area of focus. It also distinguishes higher-level certifications such as Engineer and Master from lower-level certification as a verified proof of expertise.
Commvault® Certification Program
- Certification is integrated with and managed through Commvault's online registration in the Education Advantage Customer Portal.
- Cost of certification registration is included in the associated training course.
- Practice assessments are available at ea.commvault.com.
- Upgrade exams are available for anyone holding a V10 certification.
- Update exams are required at least every two years and are strongly recommended.
- Certification status requires passing one or more exams.
- Students may take the online certification exam any time after completing the course.
- Although it is recommended to attend training prior to attempting an exam, it is not required.
Commvault Version 11 Certification Exams
Available Commvault Version 11 exams:
- Commvault® Certified Professional
- Commvault® Certified Professional Update Exam
- V11 Professional Upgrade Exam
- Advanced Infrastructure Design Exam
- Advanced Infrastructure Design Update Exam
- Commvault Master Exam
- Commvault Master Update Exam
- Master Upgrade Exam