In this advanced, hands-on, two-day class, you will learn about the different components that make up the infrastructures of private clouds and the security challenges these environments present.
You will learn how to address these security challenges with the Fortinet cloud security offering, using the Software Defined Networks (SDN) connectors, and how to deploy a FortiGate-VMX and configure the Fortinet integration with OpenStack.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for the deployment or day-to-day management of Fortinet solutions on cloud environment should attend this course.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- VMware NSX and FortiGate VMX Solution
- OpenStack and FortiGate Integration
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand cloud computing principles
- Understand the different cloud types
- Understand the different cloud delivery models
- Identify cloud security challenges
- Understand the Fortinet cloud security approach
- Identify the Fortinet private cloud security offering
- Deploy FortiGate-VMX and configure OpenStack integration
If you take an online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
- One of the following:
- HTML5 support
- An Up-to-date Java runtime environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.