• Demonstrate understanding how to use advanced troubleshooting
tools and techniques including: Interpreting diagnostic data with
CPInfo, Collecting and reading statistical data using CPView, and
Advanced troubleshooting risks.
• Describe the use of Logs and SmartEvent in troubleshooting.
• Describe the log indexing system and issues that can occur.
• Discuss methods to troubleshoot log indexing in SmartLog and
• Explain the databases used in Security Management operations.
• Identify common troubleshooting database issues.
• Discuss Management Processes.
• Demonstrate understanding of advance troubleshooting tools
and techniques including: How the kernel handles traffic, How to
troubleshoot issues using chain modules, How to use the two main
procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel, and How the two
main procedures for debugging the Firewall kernel differ.
• Demonstrate understanding of user mode debugging, including
collecting and interpreting process debugs.
• Debug user mode processes.
• Discuss advanced Identity awareness troubleshooting.
• Learn to run debugs on Identity Awareness.
• Explain Unifed Access Control flow and processes.
• Explain Access Control kernel debugs.
• Describe Access Control process debugs.
• Explain basic and advanced Site-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools
and techniques, including: Packet captures, IKE debugs, and VPN
• Explain Client-to-Site VPN troubleshooting tools and techniques,
including: Remote access troubleshooting and Mobile access