LENGTH: 16 Hours (2 days)
Learn to deploy and manage your Citrix DaaS deployment on Microsoft Azure. Gain the skills to plan your machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and get hands-on practice deploying those machines using Machine Creation Services. You will also learn about additional Azure considerations including maintenance and power management which are critical in a cloud environment.
For remote access, you will learn to configure Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on the Azure platform. This course focuses on Microsoft Azure as a Citrix Cloud resource location however concepts are relevant to both Citrix Cloud and fully managed Citrix DaaS sites.
Product Versions Covered: Citrix DaaS, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 2203 LTSR.
• Prepare the Azure environment for secure integration with Citrix DaaS.
• Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in Microsoft Azure using Machine Creation Services.
• Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix DaaS with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
• Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on Microsoft Azure Resource Manager.
• Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on Microsoft Azure.
For administrators or engineers.
Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix DaaS.
CWS-250: Citrix DaaS Deployment and Administration
25 mei 2023
Virtual Classroom (CET / UTC+1)
Instructor Led Online