How to move FileNet workflow applications
- Elements of a FileNet workflow application
- Understand the migration and deployment process
- What are the deployment phases?
- What tools are used for application deployment?
Prepare for application deployment
- Assemble deployment instructions.
- Identify the FileNet application artifacts and assets.
- Verify source and destination environment compatibility.
Export the application assets
- Export FileNet P8 domain assets
- Create or update export manifest
- Export assets to a deployment dataset
- Extract the source environment half maps
- Create a deployment package
- Export other IBM and external assets
- Export user interface assets
Convert and analyze the FileNet P8 assets
- Prepare the destination environment
- Extract the destination environment half maps
- Create a source-destination pair definition
- Create the conversion data maps
- Converting assets for import
- Perform a change impact analysis
Import the application assets
- Import pre-requisite assets
- Import FileNet P8 assets
- Import non-FileNet P8 assets
Use the FDM command line interface
- Introduction to the command line interface
- Deployment operations
- Solutions to Exercises.
- Start and Stop System Components.