LENGTH: 24 Hours (3 days)
PRICE: Request Price
This course is delivered as an on-site class, as online/video training or by virtual classroom.
Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288) enhances understanding of containers as a key technology for configuring and deploying applications and microservices. As the second course in the OpenShift development track, this offering will teach you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift cluster.
• Enterprise application developers
• Site reliability engineers
• Manager and trigger application builds.
• Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
• Create an OpenShift template.
• Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
• Create and deploy a Jenkins pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Create and deploy cloud-native application for OpenShift.