What is the IBM Digital Learning Subscription (DLS)?
- IBM Digital Learning Subscription is a SaaS-based education offering that gives individual subscribers access to IBM Cloud and Data and AI digital learning courses for a 12 month period. Subscribers can select to take up to 6 self-paced courses with labs (SPVCs) and 3 web-based training courses (WBTs) from a catalog of 150+ highly-rated IBM Cloud digital courses created by expert IBM lab teams.
What types of DLS are available?
- There are two editions available in each product area. In the Individual edition, individual subscribers can select to take up to 6 self-paced courses with labs (SPVCs) and 3 web-based training courses (WBTs).
- In the Enterprise edition, subscribers have up to 30 digital enrollments available for up to 30 users. They can choose from SPVCs and WBTs.
Why subscribe to DLS?
- The IBM Digital Learning Subscription is personalized, flexible and cost-efficient.
- Personalized: Build your expertise. Choose the digital courses that map to your learning journey, skills destination, and desired role.
- Flexible: Move at your pace. Choose digital courses with hands-on labs anytime during your subscription period.
- Cost-Efficient: Pay one price for 12 month subscription. Realize built-in savings as compared to individual course purchases.
- Which type of courses are available in DLS?
You can select from 150+ highly-rated IBM Cloud or Data and AI digital courses. Gain extensive hands-on lab learning experience. See the links below for the complete catalogs:
What your subscription includes:
• Access to the Digital Learning Platform for 12 months
• Once all licenses have been used, the Platform will restrict any further enrollments
• This subscription contains 30 licenses for you to distribute to your users.
• Unlimited access to our selection of free courses for the full subscription term