The purpose of this course is to provide a basic understanding of TRIRIGA to better manage space, people, organizations, and assets necessary for optimal performance of the business operations.
The course teaches how to use the IBM TRIRIGA Portfolio tools to track and manage the following areas:
- Properties, land (subdivisions, parcels, or both) and buildings, floors, and space
- People resources, including full-time employees, part-time employees, contractors, consultants, vendors, service providers, building owners, government agencies, and utilities
- Assets, including infrastructure, technology, telephone, furniture, office and building (infrastructure)
- Equipment, including parts inventories, assemblies, and subassemblies
- Organizations (internal or external), subsidiary businesses, and user-defined multiple-tiered organization structures (business unit, division, department, government agencies)