LENGTH: 24 Hours (3 days)
In this course, you will learn how to leverage the powerful and diverse capabilities of FortiNAC, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
Network and security administrators, managers, and other IT staff who will use FortiNAC should attend this course.
It is recommended that you have an understanding of the following topics:
1. Introduction and Initial Configuration
2. Achieving Network Visibility
3. Identification and Classification of Rogues
4. Visibility, Troubleshooting, and Logging
5. Logical Networks, Fortinet Security Fabric, and Firewall Tags
6. State-Based Control
7. Security Policies
8. Guest and Contractor Management
9. Security Device Integration and Automated Response
10. FortiGate VPN, High Availability and FortiNAC Control Manager Integrations
This course prepares you for the FortiNAC 9.1 specialist exam. The FortiNAC 9.1 Specialist exam counts as one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to achieve NSE 6 certification:https://training.fortinet.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=nse_6
Exam vouchers are available separately at an additional charge – please firstname.lastname@example.org for details.