1. Overview of Reservation Management: This unit introduces the IBM® TRIRIGA® Reservation Management process flow and Reservation roles.
2. Reservation Management Settings: This unit illustrates the settings required in IBM TRIRIGA for Reservation Management, before initiating the reservation process.
3. Reservable Record Setup: This unit illustrates the setup of the reservable records such as conference room, workspace, assets, and equipment. The setup will be performed in the Reserve tab of the Reservable Records.
4. Creating a Reservation: This unit introduces the procedure for reserving conference rooms, workspace, performing location requests, and using the Outlook add-in tool.
5. Reservation in Perceptive App: This unit introduces the Reservation Perceptive Application and illustrates how to use it to reserve conference rooms and workspaces. It will also discuss other functionalities such as check-in/check-out and cancel a reservation.
6. Reservation with Exchange: This unit talks about integrating IBM TRIRIGA with Microsoft Exchange.