By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify Horizon Connection Server installation, architecture, and requirements.
• Describe the authentication and certification options for a Horizon environment
• Recognize the integration process and benefits of VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ and Horizon 8
• Discuss performance and scalability options available in Horizon 8
• Describe different security options for the Horizon environment
VMware Horizon 8: Infrastructure Administration is the second half of a two-course requirement for the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Desktop and Mobility (VCP-DTM).
VMware Horizon 8: Skills for Virtual Desktop Management satisfies the first requirement. The courses are also available as a single, bundled offering, VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage, which meets the certification requirement on its own.