Czas trwania: 16 Hours (2 days)
Cena netto: zł7 673,00
Gain advanced skills for effectively securing and managing a multi-domain enterprise security network. Apply understanding of open-source and Check Point troubleshooting tools and techniques to investigate and resolve complex issues.
This two-day course is designed for security professionals who install, configure, and manage multiple security domains within their network security environment.
Solid knowledge of Unix-based and/or Windows OS and TCP/IP Networking. Check Point training/ certification: CCSA and CCSE. CCVS and CCAS are useful but not required.
• List and describe the function of each component in the Check Point MDSM solution.
• Explain how these components work together to help administrators manage multiple network security environments within a large network.
• Demonstrate understanding of how to install and configure the MDSM environment.
• Summarize the steps required to migrate a Security Management Server into a Domain Management Server.
• Explain how to implement MDSM High Availability using Secondary Multi-Domain and Domain Management Servers.
• Explain how to configure and manage policies from a Secondary Domain Management Server.
• Explain the difference between the two types of Log Server options used to store logs in MDSM.
• List the different types of activity logs available when using SmartConsole.
• Describe how to view and manage Multi-Domain activity logs in SmartConsole
• Describe how a Global Policy works in a distributed network.
• Describe how to configure a Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
• Summarize the steps required to deploy a Global Policy.
• Explain how to integrate SmartEvent into a Multi-Domain Environment.
• Explain how to perform configuration changes on an MDS.
• Describe how to use troubleshooting and debugging tools on an MDS.
• Describe the techniques used to investigate and resolve issues with the Check Point Security Management architecture and Security Gateways.
• Exploring the Multi-Domain Environment
• Migrating an SMS to a Domain Management Server
• Implementing Multi-Domain Management High Availability
• Deploying a Multi-Domain Log Server
• Deploying a Global Security Policy
• Integrating SmartEvent into a Multi-Domain Environment
• Performing Multi-Domain CLI Diagnostics
• Troubleshooting Multi-Domain Security Management Servers