This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise-level Aruba Campus Access solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure, secure, and manage modern, open standards-based wired and wireless network solutions using Aruba's switching, mobility, security, and management technologies.
In this course, participants learn about technologies including but not limited to: secure port access with Aruba's dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques, including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba's Virtual Switching Framework (VSF).
- Introduction to Aruba Solutions
- Building the Wired infrastructure
- Building the Wireless infrastructure with Aruba Gateways
- Introducing the Aruba Tunnelled WLAN Architecture
- Wireless Authentication using 802.1X
- Guest or Captive Portal
- Wireless Authentication for IOT PSK SSID
- Gateway Forwarding Modes
- Gateway Cluster Deployments
- Authentication on the Wired access layer
- Building a VXLAN tunnel and use GBP
- Security / Availability features
- Traffic optimization and QOS
- Troubleshooting (to be integrated in other lab activities)