LENGTH: 8 Hours
PRICE: kr1 490,00
This course will cover the basics of software-defined storage, the product architecture of IBM Spectrum Accelerate (as software), describe system specifications of IBM FlashSystem A9000/R, and basics of IBM Hyper-Scale Manager and IBM Hyper-Scale Mobility.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
• Identify the key characteristics of a software-defined storage environment
• Summarize the key components of IBM Spectrum Accelerate and their functions
• Recognize the features of IBM FlashSystem A9000/R
• Identify the benefits of IBM Hyper-Scale Manager
• Summarize how IBM Hyper-Scale Mobility works
Completion of course materials will qualify you to take the IBM Hyper-Scale Manager Essentials open badge quiz.
This web based training with lecture and simulated exercises is for those individuals who are assessing and/or planning to deploy IBM Flash Storage solutions. Enrollment in this course is not restricted.
Typical students may include:
• Technical IBM personnel
• Business Partner technical personnel
• IT consultants and architects
Identify the key characteristics of a software-defined storage environment
Summarize the key components of IBM Spectrum Accelerate and their functions
Recognize the features of IBM FlashSystem A9000/R
Identify the benefits of IBM Hyper-Scale Manager
Summarize how IBM Hyper-Scale Mobility works
24 mar 2023
Web based Training
kr 1 490,00