LENGTH: 6 Hours (0.75 days)
This course is designed to show you how to migrate and deploy Case Manager solutions from development to preproduction and production. Participants use a system with two instances of IBM Case Manager to practice the skills that are required by solution builders and administrators to migrate and deploy solutions from one environment to another.
Describe the Case Manager solution deployment process Migrate and deploy basic Case Manager solutions FileNet Deployment Manager essentials Migrate and deploy advanced Case Manager solutions
This course is for administrators, and solution builders who are involved in Case Manager solution deployment from one environment to another.
Experience building solutions with Case Builder or F2910 Build a Case Manager Solution (V5.3.2)
Experience applying security to solutions or F2920 Case Manager Security (V5.3.2)
Experience configuring IBM Content Navigator desktops or F270G IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Introduction
Unit 1 Solution deployment process overview
• Overview of IBM Case Manager environments
• Migrating and deploying basic solutions
• Migrating and deploying advanced solution applications
• What are the phases of solution deployment?
Unit 2 Migrate and deploy basic solutions
• Prepare to migrate and deploy a basic solution
• Migrate a basic solution
• Stage and import a basic solution
• Deploy a migrated basic solution
• Post-deployment configuration
• Verify the solution deployment
Unit 3 Introduction to FileNet Deployment Manager
• What is FileNet Deployment Manager?
• FileNet Deployment Manager basics
• Deploying assets with FileNet Deployment Manager
Unit 4 Migrate and deploy advanced solutions
• Prepare for advanced solution migration and deployment
• Export other FileNet P8 assets
• Export other IBM and external assets
• Import other FileNet P8 assets
• Import other IBM assets
Prior to enrolling, IBM Employees must follow their Division/Department processes to obtain approval to attend this public training class. Failure to follow Division/Department approval processes may result in the IBM Employee being personally responsible for the class charges.
GBS practitioners that use the EViTA system for requesting external training should use that same process for this course. Go to the EViTA site to start this process:
Once you enroll in a GTP class, you will receive a confirmation letter that should show: