LENGTH: 16 Hours (2 days)
In this course, you will learn how to configure and administer the most commonly used features of FortiADC.
You will explore Layer 4 and Layer 7 server load balancing, link load balancing, global load balancing, high availability (HA), firewall policies, advanced routing, and more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiADC VM or hardware device.
1. Introduction and Initial Configuration
2. Virtual Servers and Load Balancing
3. Advanced Server Load Balancing
4. Link Load Balancing and Advanced Networking
5. Global Load Balancing
7. Advanced Configurations
8. Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and System Maintenance
This course is intended to help participants prepare for the NSE 6 FortiADC certification exam:https://training.fortinet.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=nse_6
Exam vouchers are available separately at an additional charge – please firstname.lastname@example.org for details.