DÉLKA: 24 Hours (3 dní)
CENA: Kč 51 800,00
Školení je vedené virtuálně v angličtině.
The ProxySG 7.3 Administration with Secure Web Gateway course provides a detailed exploration of the Symantec Secure Web Gateway family of network protection products.
It is primarily focused on the ProxySG and its role in providing security and web filtering services, but also includes integrations with Management Center, Reporter, Web Isolation, Content Analysis, and Cloud solutions.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the major functions of the ProxySG as a secure web gateway
• Understand how network security and administrative tasks are enhanced by integrating the ProxySG with the other members of the Symantec Secure Web Gateway family
The ProxySG 7.3 Administration with Secure Web Gateway course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of Symantec’s ProxySG-based Secure Web Gateway solution.
It is designed for students who have not taken any previous Symantec network protection training courses.
Where possible, this course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment. When Hands-on labs are not possible, recorded lab demonstrations are used to illustrate the topics covered in the modules.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of networking concepts, such as local-area networks (LANs), the Internet, security, and IP protocols.
Module 1: Introduction to the Symantec Secure Web Gateway
• Overview of the Symantec Secure Web Gateway family of products
• Introduction to the ProxySG, including key features, SGOS, the Global Intelligence Network, and management consoles
Module 2: Intercept traffic and apply policy
• Proxy services
• Writing policies in the Visual Policy Manager
Module 3: Apply security and web usage policy to encrypted traffic
• Key components of SSL encryption
• Managing SSL traffic with the ProxySG Integrating the SSL Visibility Appliance
Module 4: Provide security and web usage policies based on role or group
• Authentication on the ProxySG
• Authentication realms, credentials, and modes
Module 5: Enforce corporate guidelines for acceptable Internet browsing behavior
• Determine appropriate use guidelines
• Write appropriate use policies
Module 6: Protect the endpoint from malicious activity
• Writing security policies using threat risk levels
• Ensuring safe downloads
Module 7: Centrally manage, monitor, and report on security activity
• Using Management Center to manage ProxySGs
• Using the SG Admin Console
Module 8: Maintaining the ProxySG, Management Center, and Reporter for optimal performance
• Monitoring the ProxySG within Management Center
• Using built-in health checks on devices
Module 9: Prevent malware and phishing threats while allowing broad web access
• Symantec Web Isolation fundamentals
• Isolation options for protecting privileged users and defending against phishing attacks
• Authentication in explicit and transparent proxy modes
Module 10: Enhance security by adding virus scanning and sandboxing with Content Analysis
• Virus scanning and sandboxing with Content Analysis
• Scanning best practices
Module 11: Expand security capabilities with cloud integrations
• Integrating Web Security Service
• Integrating CloudSOC Audit
Module 12: Course review
• Generating reports in Reporter
11 zář 2023
Instructor Led Online
Kč 51 800,00