DÉLKA: 32 Hours (4 dní)
CENA: Kč 99 000,00
Cena školení je 3460 GBP a bude přepočtena aktuálním CZK kurzem poslední den konání.
In this course, you learn how to recommend configurations based on a pre-deployment assessment for a new NetApp E-Series or EF-Series storage system. In the deployment phase, you use both the NetApp SANtricity® storage management and system management software to create the configuration, perform administrative tasks, and employ data protection features. During post-deployment, you use SANtricity system management software to collect storage system information for trend analysis, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, and tuning.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
• Identify and use administrative and support tools for E-Series storage systems
• Install SANtricity Storage Manager software on a host platform
• Recommend and create logical configurations on E-Series storage systems
• Manage volume group and dynamic disk pools using SANtricity System Manager
• Perform routine E-Series administrative tasks using SANtricity System Manager
• Configure and administer E-Series features such as SANtricity Snapshot image, volume copy, and mirroring technologies
• Collect E-Series storage system information such as the event log, profile, and support bundle
This course is designed for Professional Services workers who are NetApp employees, NetApp partners, or NetApp customers.
Basic Windows administrative experience
• Technical Overview of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems