DÉLKA: 24 Hours (3 dní)
CENA: Kč 75 000,00
Školení je vedeno v anglickém jazyce zahraničním lektorem formou virtuální školení.
Cena školení je 3500 USD bez DPH - tato cena bude při fakturaci přepočtena aktuálním kurzem.
The ideal introductory/intermediate training class designed to teach the fundamentals of what pen testing is all about. This hands-on training was written to address the market need around the world for a real hands-on, practical and hack-lab experience that focuses on what is really needed when conducting a penetration test. Whilst a variety of tools are used, they are the key tools that should be in any penetration tester’s kit bag. This, when combined with a sharp focus on methodology will give you what is necessary to start or formalise your testing career.
This entry level web application security testing course is a pre-requisite for
the Advanced Infrastructure Hacking course.
• Gain practical experience with tools that will serve you in the future
• Learn core infrastructure techniques
• Go forward into more advanced infrastructure topics
• System administrators
• Web developers
• SOC analysts
• Penetration testers
• Network engineers
• Security enthusiasts
• Anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level
• TCP/IP basics
• The art of port scanning
• Target enumeration
• Metasploit basics
• Password cracking
Hacking Unix, Databases and Applications
• Hacking recent Unix vulnerabilities
• Hacking databases
• Hacking application servers
• Hacking third-party applications (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
• Windows enumeration
• Exploiting recent windows vulnerabilities
• Hacking third party software (Browser, PDF, Java)
• Post-exploitation: dumping secrets
• Hacking windows domains