DÉLKA: 8 Hours (1 den)
CENA: Kč 25 000,00
Provide an understanding of endpoint security threats and learn the necessary skills to deploy, install, and manage SandBlast Agent.
• Discover the different steps and components involved in modern-day threats.
• Learn how the different attack steps and components undermine traditional signature-based security.
• Understand how endpoints are vulnerable to advanced, more sophisticated threats.
• Identify the different threats that are known to target and bypass traditional endpoint security.
• Discover how SandBlast Agent protects endpoints from sophisticated and unknown attacks.
• Identify the essential components of SandBlast Agent.
• Learn how to perform basic forensic analysis and remediate issues.
• Understand how SandBlast Agent is deployed in the organization.
• Learn how to manage SandBlast Agent and endpoint policies using SmartEndpoint.
• Learn how SandBlast Agent for Browsers secures a user’s web browsing activities.
• Discover the SandBlast Agent for Browsers Zero Phishing technology.
• Identify the difference between SandBlast Agent and SandBlast Agent for Browsers.
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
Check Point Security Administration
• Introduction to Endpoint Security Threats
• SandBlast Agent
• SandBlast Agent for Browsers
• Configuring Active Directory Scanning
• Deploying SandBlast Agent
• Using SandBlast Agent Anti-Bot
• Using SandBlast Agent for Browser
• Changing and Applying Endpoint Policy