• Discuss the current threat landscape and security challenges.
• Understand the components of an attack.
• Learn how threat actors avoid traditional security methods.
• Understand CPU and OS-level sandbox technologies.
SandBlast Threat Emulation
• Identify the different SandBlast Zero-Day components..
• Discuss various file emulation processes and mechanisms.
• Understand the three file emulation deployment options.
SandBlast Threat Extraction
• Understand how SandBlast Zero-Day Protection protects organizations from threats via Threat Extraction.
• Learn essential Threat Extraction settings and configurations.
ThreatCloud Emulation Service
• Learn how file emulation works when using ThreatCloud.
• Discuss the different ThreatCloud components.
• Learn about various SandBlast Zero-Day Protection deployment implementations.
• Understand how System Administrators can utilize local emulation and/or ThreatCloud in different situations.
• Identify essential command line tools for monitoring Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction.
• Learn how to troubleshoot Threat Emulation and Threat Extractioni performance.
• Learn about software vulnerabilities.
• Understand the CVSS scores for vulnerabilities.
• See how malware can bypass sandboxing.
Working with Threat Emulation
• Activate local emulation and make the system ready to emulate files.
• Use the command line to emulate files from the local file system.
• View Threat Emulation logs using SmartView Tracker.
• View and create reports using SmartEvent.
• Confirm the Security Gateway acts as an MTA.
Working with Threat Extraction
• Activate Threat Extraction on an MTA-enabled Security Gateway.
• Confirm how Threat Extraction delivers safe content.
Working with ThreatCloud
• Identify how to configure Security Gateway to offload file emulation to ThreatCloud.
• Review the related forensic report.