DÉLKA: 24 Hours (3 dní)
CENA: Kč 28 200,00
The adoption of ITIL as the most widely used guidance in the world on IT and service management continues with ITIL 4. It ensures continuity with existing ways of working (where service management is already successful) by integrating modern and emerging practices with established and proven know-how. ITIL 4 also provides guidance on these new methods to help individuals and organizations see their benefits and move toward using them with confidence, focus, and minimal disruption.
ITIL 4’s holistic approach raises the profile of service management in organizations and industries, setting it within a more strategic context. It tends to focus tends on end-to-end product and service management, from demand to value. ITIL 4 HVIT addresses the specifics of digital transformation and helps organizations evolve toward a convergence of business and technology, or establish a new digital organization. It is one of four ITIL 4 publications that build on the concepts introduced in ITIL Foundation. Each of these publications focuses on a different aspect of service management.
As demand for digital technology grows, practitioners are under increasing pressure to design, develop, run, and support digital systems and services. ITIL 4 HVIT helps practitioners understand digital transformation, guides them and their organizations toward a more integrated state between business and technology, and provides practical guidance in the application of HVIT.
Školení pořádá vzdělávací centrum HEWLETT-PACKARD s.r.o.
The High-Velocity IT course prepares candidates for the PeopleCert ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT formal examination. The official HVIT course syllabus outlines the following objectives:
• Understand concepts regarding the highvelocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
• Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
• Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
• Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
• Senior IT leaders and executives
• Managers, supervisory staff and team leaders
• IT professionals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL 4 publications, and how ITIL 4 concepts and activities can be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
• IT professionals working in roles associated with a service-based business model
• IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, IT developers and operational support staff
• Service management professionals and ITSM trainers interested in achieving the Managing Professional designation in the new ITIL 4 framework
Candidates must currently hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate before registering for this course.
Module 0: Course Overview
Module 1: Introduction to High-Velocity IT
Module 2: Key Concepts of High-Velocity IT
Module 3: High-Velocity IT Culture
Module 4: High-Velocity IT Techniques
Module 5: The ITIL Management Practices