DEVelopment and OPerations
Arrow's education services provide an integrated DevOps training experience for everyone.
DevOps is an approach to lean an agile software delivery that promotes closer collaboration between lines of business, development and IT operations. Historically, development and operations, and even testing, have been siloed operations.
DevOps brings them together to improve and reduce the time needed to address customer feedback.
With continuous delivery, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring of applications, enterprises can:
- Respond to the market faster and build engaging user experiences
- Continuously deploy software into development, test and production environments
- Scale DevOps successfully without disrupting the business
- Drive environment consistency from testing to production and across public and private cloud
- Build a startup culture that brings business, development and operations together
- Facilitate improved application quality and stability through frequent releases
- Help reduce costs through improved efficiency and reduced outages
- With Arrow's education services, get DevOps Institute certified in one or more of these popular areas of focus to better promote yourself to employers, colleagues and projects.
- The certification exams cover the latest principles and practices, frameworks, concepts and terms and are developed in collaboration with industry thought leaders and subject matter experts in the DevOps space.
- Today more than ever, organizations need DevOps professionals with validated skills and knowledge to support their digital transformation.